During the periodic inspection of steam boilers / other pressure vessels, the following audits are implemented:
- Identification, labeling and manufacturer’s plate check.
- Review of documents, technical information and certifications of previous vessels’ inspections.
- Thickness measurements of the foil of vessels shell and bottom.
- External visual inspection of the vessels condition.
- Internal visual inspection for corrosions and deteriorations in vessels foils.
- Inspection, functional test of vessels safety valve.
- Inspection of hydraulic pressure test at (Bar) 1.5 x max operating pressure for each steam boiler.